【摘要】 223 A lovely day,isn& 39;t it? 好天气,是吗? 224 He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。 225 He was born in
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。